A highly contagious sickness has infiltrated our space. If you catch this contagion, you must report to quarantine immediately. It must be stopped if we are to continue our mission.
- Severe sore throat, throbs, and hurts when swallowing
- Mild fever
- Coughing your lungs out, or rather, phlegm
- Your nose turns into a faucet
- Loss of voice, coherency, and alertness
- Body aches and weakness
- An endless amount of mucus
If you start to experience any of the above symptoms, you are ordered to be on bed rest effective immediately. Be prepared to drink plenty of fluids, drift in and out of consciousness, and develop a fear of sneezing. Take the medication you will find in a cabinet near your waste collection system. Hopefully, after a few days, the contagion will be defeated and we can continue our mission.
Your primary objective has changed: Get better.